Ok mamas, if you’re anything like me, you’re getting a bit overwhelmed with holiday stuff at this point, am I right? It’s the week of running around to tie up any loose gifting ends and get all those last minute things for stocking or people we accidentally forgot (oops). I’m sharing my new favorite gift that is SO easy to make, really fun to receive and easy on your bank account: the DIY at home day at the spa in a jar. Your friends will use every single piece that’s included, while they get a few minutes to themselves to enjoy it.
So cute, right?
How to make the spa day in a jar
Here’s what you need to complete this super easy DIY:
- Unscented Epsom Salt (this bag will only cost you $7.99 for 2 pounds)
- Your favorite essential oil (I used Lavender, it’s my favorite!)
- A single use face mask (My favorites are Masque Bar as they come in sets of 3)
- 2 nail polishes (I like to include Sally Hansen Top Coat and Sally Hansen Cool Cucumber – my favorite this season!)
- Contigo Shake and Go Tumbler
Simply add a half cup of the epsom salts to your open tumbler and drop in about 5 drops of your essential oils. Give it a good shake and then fold in the face mask and add your nail polishes. Close the lid on tight, throw in a holiday bag and you are ready to go! Check out my video below for a little extra inspiration to see just how easy it is to make!
Watch my quick video here:
I seriously can’t recommend making these in mass quantities for your girlfriends – their tired feet and bodies will thank you!